Thursday, September 30, 2010

Baby Kelly - 33 Weeks

Well it's now time for me to visit the ole doctor more frequently! We're at 33 weeks now and just about 7 more to go. I can't believe it! Today the doctor told me that at 36 weeks they don't try to stop labor, so if Ms. Baby Kelly would like to arrive in 3 weeks, she certainly could! OMG, that is seriously just around the corner. I keep asking Hayden if we can reverse this thing or keep her in there forever, but he won't let me...and I don't think I have a choice at this point. I'm so nervous about her arrival, but anxious and excited at the same time. I think that is normal?!

Anyhow, the appointment went great and Baby Kelly is perfect. She's positioned perfectly, measuring just right and her heartbeat is very strong. She decided to give the nurse a show of just how active she is and was moving like crazy. Apparently she is like her mother and likes attention :) Next appointment is in 2 weeks and I'll post a new belly bump photo.

And finally at 33 weeks I'm not afraid of Babies R Us anymore. I went there today to buy a few things and am now at ease in there. No more fear and no more walking around aimlessly not knowing what the heck to do! I do have to give a huge thanks to all my mommy friends for their product advice. That definitely helps in the sea of baby products at that darn store!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment