Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Baby Kelly - 40 Weeks

Well, Baby Kelly is pretty cozy inside my belly and is not showing any signs of wanting to come out. This week's doctor visit was pretty much the same as the rest. She's measuring just right, her heartbeat is great and she's in the right position to make her way out here...she's just not trying to make her way out just yet!

BUT...when I asked about how long they recommend I go before they schedule an induction, they said a week unless I want to let it happen naturally. Well me being the impatient person I am, of course said yes to a week and moved ahead with scheduling the induction. Of course, they couldn't schedule it right then and there and I had to wait 5 hours for them to call me (which was just torture!!). I finally received the call and the scheduler told me that I'm all set up for THIS SUNDAY the 21st. I asked her 3 times, "you mean THIS Sunday?" and she said yes each time.

So folks, Baby Kelly will be here whether she wants to be or not this Sunday or Monday!!
I've said I hate the unknown, but now knowing that barring any wild schedule changes or natural contractions, our little one will be here in about 4-5 days! I'm a freaking mess and not exactly sure how to take this news. I mean, I'm super excited, but my nerves are at an all time high. WOW! So, stay tuned for the big news!

No comments:

Post a Comment