Monday, May 9, 2011

My First Mother's Day


Well my first mother's day was absolutely perfect! It felt really odd to be celebrated today since it was my first, but I of course took to it well! Hayden was wonderful and gave me a full day of relaxation as a gift - a massage, foot scrub and a facial! Now, I just have to find the time to go get all of that done before our move!

We spent our morning watching soccer, sipping mimosas and playing with Raegan in bed. It was the best start to our day! Then off to Orange County to see the family and celebrate Grandpa Kelly's 80th birthday and mother's day! It was great to spend the day with family and Raegan had a blast!

Being a new mom, I have realized just how wonderful my own mother is and how much work she really did to make me who I am. I hope I can be all my mom is to me to Miss Raegan!

No comments:

Post a Comment