Friday, August 5, 2011

Finally Some Professional Photos

Well, I figured it was about time to get Raegan's photo taken by a professional...even though we have a fancy camera and take about 100 pictures a day! So, since we're not rolling in money, I booked us an appointment at the mall photo place. I figured they could do a decent job and it wouldn't cost too much.

I of course got my hopes up and had grandiose expectations for how these photos would turn out. After finding the "perfect" outfit and hair clips, we were all set for the big day. And Raegan even cooperated with a later than normal morning nap, so things were looking good! That was until Miss Raegan met the photographer and all hell broke loose.

She just starred and starred at the photographer and then proceeded to cry and throw her newly developed tantrum right there on the floor. She DID NOT want to sit down or do anything we wanted her to. The best we could do was get her a stool so she could stand up. All the while my mom and I, as well as all the passersby watching through the window, tried to do anything and everything to get her to smile. Luckily the photographer has done this before and captured what she could and we ended up with a few good shots.
Lesson learned: don't have expectations of great photos when dealing with a child. :) Enjoy the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment