Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Baby Kelly - 24 Weeks

Well another appointment down and things are looking great! We're officially 24 weeks now and at this appointment the doctor went over the results of our last ultrasound. Basically there isn't much to report, which is great news! Our lil girl is healthy and growing along just as she should be. Everything is in order, her heartbeat is strong and healthy and her genetic tests came back normal. Overall it was a great appointment and we're happy to know she's healthy!

The only thing the doctor was worried about was big ole mama! Apparently I'm growing at a much faster pace than I should be and she was a bit concerned. I haven't gained much weight until now, so she thinks I could just be playing catch up. But if I continue to gain this quickly, she'll want to review my diet with me. So, I've cleaned out the freezer and all of the ben & jerry's is now gone! HAHA. One little tidbit I forgot to share with the doc was that I do indeed indulge on the sweets. But geez, when you crave it, what can you do! Hopefully we won't ever have to discuss my diet, but we shall see. Other than the ice cream, I eat pretty healthy, so all should be fine.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment