Sunday, December 19, 2010

Raegan Loves Her Bed!

Being new parents we have all the new gadgets and and things we "need" to make our little Raegan comfortable. I bought her bedding so early that I had her room decorated for months before her arrival. And of course, she never goes in there! She is either sleeping in her bassinet next to our bed our in the pack and play downstairs. So, when I had a few chores to do and set her in the crib in her room, it was a great surprise that she LOVED it! I purposely picked out a decor that was sharp in contrast and quickly forgot to let her enjoy it, until now. She even told us how much she loved it in this short video. We of course find this absolutely adorable and these little things please us to no end. That's the new parent thing I guess!


No comments:

Post a Comment