Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Raegan Marie - 1 Month

OMG, I can't believe it's been 4 weeks since our little Raegan has blessed us with her presence! She has brought us so much joy and it keeps coming each and every day. Even on those days where my patience wears a little thin, she quickly changes my tune with one look at her.


This month has been a real adventure and a big learning experience for me and Hayden. We've quickly learned that Raegan rules the world we now live in and all we have to do is keep her fed, clean and rested. Sounds simple in theory and has become easier each and every day. We're slowly getting the hang of things.

A few monumental things for Raegan this month are a trip to Target, putting the angel on the Christmas tree, her first bottle (despite the "rules" to not give her one for a little longer), her first holiday party and I swear her first smile at me :) I'm sure it was just gas, but I'm taking it as a smile directed at me! We're having a blast with our little girl and enjoying every second of this new life we now have.

Here are a few new pictures from Raegan's first month of life.



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment