Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Baby Kelly - 28 Weeks


28 weeks in and things are still moving along as they should be. Nothing too exciting to report this go around, which is great news! This month's appointment was quick and easy. Baby Kelly is growing right along as she should be measuring exactly the right size and her heart beat is still going strong and healthy. I passed my glucose tolerance test with flying colors and my crazy weight gain finallly slowed down - I'm right on track in that department. I feel like this month things didn't change much and the belly is pretty much the same size as the last update. But you can judge for yourself. I'm just glad to see that the belly is growing more than the backside!!

Aside from all of the updates, I'm doing my best to stay sane and not stress during this difficult time. Hayden is constantly assuring me that everything will be fine. He is a saint I tell ya! And I know that everything will work out as it should. I just keep reminding myself that in just a few short months, our lil girl will be here and nothing else will matter! We can't wait!!

Stay tuned for next month's update and photos - I'm certain the belly will be much bigger then!


No comments:

Post a Comment