Monday, August 9, 2010

Surviving the Family Trip


Well Baby Kelly experienced her first annual family vacation to Lake Don Pedro. For over 10 years this trip has been a regular in my family and one trip none of us want to miss. I was happy to know that being only 6 months pregnant I could still make the trip. The downfall though was just that - being 6 months pregnant!! I wasn't able to join in on all of the regular festivities: wakeboarding, skiing and of course enjoying tasty adult beverages! So needless to say, this year was a whole new experience for me. Luckily the weather was good and not too hot, I was able to get plenty of sleep and my mood was good the entire time! No one had to endure the crazy preggo woman wrath...well at least for 6 out of the 7 days. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment